System Engineer ATM switch Developer (10014)
- • Developing and customizing the IST switch system modules. Testing and Implementation to live system.
- • Designing and developing the IST switch related applications.
- • Maintain and monitor the ATM /Switch related applications, platform, schemes connectivity and ensure 24×7 availability of the switch systems and switch related applications.
- • Prepare and maintain schedules to ensure timely switch compliance update as per schemes and other compliance requirements.
- • Vendor management, Review the SLAs, conducting feedback meetings.
- • Tune the system for better performance, make recommendations where appropriate, and provide reliable environments to suit customers and benefit the institution.
- • Direct the timely resolution of system (Electronic banking) problems and escalate the unsolved problems to higher Levels so that user’s work is minimally affected.
- • Set-up recovery procedures and processes for all contingencies as to ensure minimum down time for Switch and the ATMs/CDMs/POS/Cards System.
- • Maintain the EFT Switch security devices & ensure appropriate security standards (FIPS/PCI).
- • Assist Unit Head in preparing the ATM/ Cards operational budget, suggestions and experience and to contribute to the unit effectiveness.
- • Provide assistance to different ATMs/Cards related projects to meet the Bank’s business and functional needs and commitments of the department.
- • Execute the agreed projects/tasks within the timeframe and budget while ensuring the maximum security to meet the Bank’s needs.
- • Continues improvement in all the above area – setup mutually agreed criteria
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization.
- • Excellent in preparing the Solution Architecture document, Functional and technical spec.
- • Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources.
- • Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills.
- • Resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
- • Strong analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills.