Settlement Specialist (10018)
- • Perform Settlement Operations balancing procedures for platforms
- • Develop policies for estate settlement and account termination including the death of an IRA owner in partnership with Risk, Legal and Compliance that align with the prudent investor rule additional state and federal laws
- • Using excel key enter the check number, date and amount with the status of “history” or “open”
- • Support the development of standard operating procedures, performance reporting, and operating rhythm to foster a controlled and structured environment
- • Perform daily balancing, reconciling and researching of the bank’s general ledger accounts externally held DDA accounts
- • Liaises with various areas outside of Sales & Service on a routine basis including Treasury and Accounting in Wilmington, Disputes, Fraud and Collections
- • You will also manage all aspects of trade settlement
- • Daily processing of exceptions in order to ensure the appropriate
- • Controls the clearance functions for DTCC eligible securities or Federal Reserve eligible securities trades at the Bank of New York
- • Assists Treasury Management department in projecting the Firm’s cash positions at the clearing facilities.
- • Provide support to the Estate Settlement Officer in making distributions, wire transfers, bill paying and other actions related to the estate administration process
- • Reconciliation of internal reports with clearing reports
- • Tracking breaks and fails.
- • Prepare regulatory filings for various government entities.